School admissions for children who are due to start Reception in September of the next academic year are dealt with by

Birmingham City Council School Admissions.

Please click on the logo below to go to their website.

If you would like your child to change school during the academic year you will need to complete an

Application for a change of School (In-Year)  available from school office or click link below