We believe school uniform looks smart and contributes to a sense of belonging. We therefore encourage you to ensure your child attends school with the correct uniform.
Bellfield Infant School uniform consists of:
- White shirt/blouse or white polo shirt.
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore dress or trousers.
- Navy sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo.
- Blue and white striped or checked dress for the summer for girls or grey or black shorts with a white polo shirt.
- Black shoes (no trainers).
- For PE – black shorts, white polo or t-shirt and black pumps.
- For Outdoor Learning (Forest School) - Old clothes (Tracksuit bottoms, Sweatshirt, Wellies and Socks).
- For Art - Oversized shirt
For safety reasons we ask that footwear is sensible, flat and easily put on by your child. We encourage you to provide your children with black shoes with Velcro rather than laces. In summer months, again for safety reasons, we do not allow jellies, flip flops or sandles with high heels. Trainers are not permitted in school.
For safety reasons the only earrings that are suitable to be worn in school are studs. Hoops or other types of earrings at school can present a risk to your child or others. We ask that children do not wear rings or necklaces to school. Should these items become lost or damaged it can be upsetting. The school accept no responsibility for loss or damage to watches or jewellery worn to school.
Where to purchase our school uniform..
Bellfield Infant School branded uniform (with school logo) can be purchased from the following stockists;-
Kids Essentials 762 Bristol Road South, Northfield, Birmingham B31 2NN
Clive Marks 38 – 40 Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham.
Unbranded uniform such as skirts and trousers can be purchased from most major supermarkets.