We do not accept C.V’s for any of our vacancies. Please complete the appropriate application form which will be uploaded here.
With all our vacancies please read our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
MPS/UPS plus TLR2b
To enquire about this vacancy please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 17th April 2023
We wish to appoint a highly effective, talented and inspirational Special Education Needs and Disability Coordinator and Teacher. They would be required to teach for 0.5 of their timetable. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher who can nurture and support our SEND pupils and ensure that they make good academic progress and develop positive attitudes of themselves as learners. Bellfield Infant School a multi-cultural school with a commitment to making a difference to the lives of our pupils and community it serves. At Bellfield, we value any individual that is interested in developing their skills by contributing to a school that strives to bring out the best in children. The school shares a site with Bellfield Junior School where the majority of our pupils move on to. The School has an enthusiastic, forward thinking team, which is committed to improving the life chances of every pupil within our school.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience as a SENCO with a proven track record
- An excellent understanding of the National Curriculum as it relates to SEND and other statutory guidance
- An ability to effectively liaise with pupils, colleagues, parents and outside agencies
- An ability to lead, review, develop and implement policy change
- Confidence to lead on staff training in SEND and professional development.
- Developed outstanding inclusive practice through their ethos, their practice and their contribution to implementation of PEEP and accessibility plans.
- Experience coordinating IEP’s, applying for EHCPs and SSIPs and leading on reviews and assessments.
We can offer you:
- A happy caring ethos
- Children who are curious and keen to learn
- Highly dedicated, friendly and supportive colleagues
- Opportunities for your own continued professional development
- Opportunities to contribute to the wider strategic development and improvement of the school
Informal visits to the school will be taking place on: 23rd, 24th and 26th January. Please call to book your visit on 0121 464 4855 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 30th January – 12.00 noon
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 8th February.
Completed application forms (below) to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org