We do not accept C.V’s for any of our vacancies. Please complete the appropriate application form which will be loaded here.
With all our vacancies please read our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
Full Time – Permanent
Bellfield Infant school is looking to appoint a highly effective, creative and inspirational classroom practitioner with experience, who will play an important role in developing our Nursery Class. It is expected that the successful candidate have experience in Nursery with some experience of teaching in Reception as well.
We offer you:
- A happy caring ethos
- Children who are curious and keen to learn
- Highly dedicated, friendly and supportive colleagues
- Opportunities for your own continued professional development
- Opportunities to contribute to the wider strategic development and improvement of the school
You will offer skills in
- Creativity and problem solving
- Patience and the ability to think on your feet
- Leadership skills
- An understanding of how small children learn
- Develop and provide safe and stimulating learning activities based on educational frameworks, research and pedagogy
- Monitor and assess children’s progress and maintain records
Visits to the school are on Tuesday 8th November after 3:00pm & Monday 14th November after 3:00pm Please call the school on 0121 464 4855 to confirm your attendance.
Interview Date: Wednesday 30th November 2022
To apply please complete the Application Form and Recruitment Monitoring Form in the Application Pack below.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th November - 12 noon.